Music Comes First Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Comes First Records

Chat About Music- All Genres!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holmes Drunken BIO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Holmes Drunken BIO Empty
PostSubject: Holmes Drunken BIO   Holmes Drunken BIO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 am

Holmes Bio

My name is Adam Scott Holmes and my dad is from Yorkshire and my mum is from Edinburgh. I started singing when I was 8 years old. Listening to songs that I would hear on the radio. My main influences when I was younger were Townes Van Zantz, Bob Dylan and The Beatles. There are many other bands and solo artists that I would like to mention but life is too short. I started playing the fiddle when I was ten but at the age of thirteen I got my first guitar and began slowly picking up songs that I heard on the radio. Around a year later my big brother gave me a cd of the Discipline, a Scottish Hip Hop collective from Portobello, my home town. This CD made me realise that hip hop is a universal language and has nothing to do with with where you come from. It is where your head is at. Personally I believe that hip hop is a modern reincarnation of folk music. It is the music of the folk. After hearing Coolio’s Gangsters Paradise it made me realise that being a Gangster is/ in the heart not in the mind. After listening to Nas Illmatic I realised that school was not the right place for me because my heart had already decided that music was my path. Sometimes in life you will reach a crossroads and you will discover that you must take the right path or the left path but realise, whichever path you choose you will come across many paths.
In school I was quite a legend for being an honest guy with good times to share.
When I left school at 15 I went to live on a farm. I started to write songs. The seclusion was a great outlet for my teenage angst and gave me the opportunity to focus more on my music. At 16 I started getting serious about rapping and producing Hip Hop beats. My inspirations at this time were my peers, for instance, Madhat, Dave Gunn, Sean L, Mr Jinx, my friends, Bristo square, the meadows, Biggar and being alive.
Folk music is my other passion and I could not live without it. There is something timeless about listening to music that has been around for years. Shout out to everybody with dedication to music and keep moving.
All my love Adam Holmes

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i had so much laughs doing this with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.musiccomesfirst.com
Remember7

Remember7

Holmes Drunken BIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holmes Drunken BIO   Holmes Drunken BIO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 am

Bangin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madhatmcgore.com
madhat

Holmes Drunken BIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holmes Drunken BIO   Holmes Drunken BIO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 am

hahahaha ive got most of this recorded!! nice
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Holmes Drunken BIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holmes Drunken BIO   Holmes Drunken BIO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:07 am

Milking cows n that hahaha. How much were we laigh madhatter eh?
COOLIOOO
haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.musiccomesfirst.com
Mickey

Mickey

Holmes Drunken BIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holmes Drunken BIO   Holmes Drunken BIO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 am

haha i can just picture adam doin this... get the audio up madhat! haha nice 1
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mbgrooves
Sponsored content

Holmes Drunken BIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holmes Drunken BIO   Holmes Drunken BIO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holmes Drunken BIO
Page 1 of 1